Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Customer's first billing cycle shall begin on the Installation Date. xenEurope will notify Customer in writing via electronic mail when the billing cycle becomes effective. For convenience purposes xenEurope may prorate the first invoice for the remaining days of the month. xenEurope reserves the right to suspend any services associated with customer's account in the event of payment overdue. 72 hours of overdue payment/contact will result in termination of services. Customer should inform xenEurope in the event of cancellation (email@example.com)
VPS Setup Time
Normal setup time for a VPS is 24 hours. During busy periods this may take 2-5 days whilst we provision additional host machines, refunds are available during this time.
Acceptable Use Policy
It is forbidden for customer to use company’s services for:
1. Transmitting unsolicited electronic mail. Neither the customer nor the customers users may send unsolicited electronic mail that includes any companies logos, trademarks, service marks, CIC codes, hosted IP addresses, or any variation there of. Violators will be assessed a minimum fine of 300 EUR and will face immediate suspension of all xenEurope services.
2. Customer's VPS gains access, or attempt to access a computer or network resource that you are not authorized to access.
3. Use IRC, War Bots/X-DCC or bouncers.
4. Transmission, storage, or distribution of any information, data, or material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited.
5. Abuse towards the xenEurope staff in the form of verbal abuse or anything else that we deem to be offensive may result in cancellation of your account
6. Distributing worms, Trojans, or viruses, or committing or attempting to commit any denial of service attack against any computer, network, or individual.
7. In the event of a denial of service attack on your VPS, xenEurope reserves the right to suspend the affected services to limit the attack.
8. Proxies are allowed, but customer is responsible for illegal activity or logging.
Additional Bandwidth and Miscellaneous Charges
Customer agrees to pay xenEurope within 7 days from the Invoice
date. If payment is not received within 7 days from the Invoice then a 1.5% late fee may be applied to all outstanding balances due or the xenEurope may disconnect service and/or access privileges.
In the event that xenEurope determines that it is necessary to interrupt Services or that there is a potential for Services to be interrupted, xenEurope will use good faith efforts to notify Customer prior to the performance of system maintenance and will schedule any regular maintenance during non-peak hours. In no event shall interruption for system maintenance constitute a failure of performance by xenEurope.
Customer hereby declares that he is registered with the appropriate and necessary licenses to carry out the business for which Customer is obtaining xenEurope’s services. Unlicensed activity will result in immediate suspension of services.
10 Day Money Back
The 10 money back is offered to all unmanaged services provided by xenEurope.
Control panel license fees are excluded from refunds. xenEurope reserves the right to offer refunds at our discretion.
The 10 Money back does not apply to customer if
A) Customer requests a refund due to a technical issue that you have not bought to our attention through a support ticket.
B) Customer's VPS is being overloaded or sites that are not suitable for the VPS environment are being operated.
C) Customer's VPS is terminated due to breach of Terms of Service or Illegal Activity.
Should the xenEurope receive a chargeback and not be giving reasonable time to rectify it in relation to your account the xenEurope reserves the right to suspended or terminate the service provided to you with immediate effect regardless of the situation giving rise to the chargeback.
xenEurope does not take responsibility for backups. In the event of data loss Customer is responsible for their own backups. All Services run by xenEurope are mirrored data array setups.
xenEurope will provide data traffic totalling the amount agreed to during your signup process. Customer will have the ability to seize traffic after reaching this level, or continue and pay a fee for each unit of bandwidth above and beyond the standard amount. The standard amount of bandwidth customer is allotted (which is allotted in both upstream and downstream directions) is made clear to customer during signup, as is the unit that that bandwidth is measured in, as is the per unit cost of extra bandwidth.
xenEurope wishes to emphasize that in signing the service agreement, subscribers indemnify xenEurope for any violation of the service agreement, law, or xenEurope policy that results in loss to xenEurope or the bringing of any claim against xenEurope by any third-party.
Actions Taken by xenEurope